Improving Healthcare Together
The NHS wants to hear people’s views on Epsom and St Helier Hospitals.
The NHS in Surrey Downs, Sutton and Merton is looking at the challenges faced by Epsom and St Helier hospitals. They want to make sure the hospitals can continue to deliver high quality, safe and sustainable services for local people in the years ahead.
They have identified some potential solutions that they want to discuss with the communities in these areas.
They are running a series discussion events open to the public. This is your chance to share your views and ideas. Everyone is welcome, no need to register, just turn up.
People can also give them feedback in other ways:
- Website: www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk/feedback
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @IHTogether
- Facebook: Improving Healthcare Together
- Post: Freepost IMPROVING HEALTHCARE TOGETHER 2020-2030
They have an electronic newsletter people can sign up to on their website and read their updates.
Discussions event dates:
- Wednesday 12th September: 7.00pm – 9.00pm: Sutton Masonic Hall, 9 Grove Road, Sutton, SM1 1BB
- Tuesday 18th September: 7.00pm – 9.00pm: Commonside Community Development Trust, South Lodge Avenue, Pollards Hill, Mitcham, CR4 1LT
- Wednesday 19th September: 10.00am – 12.00pm: The Thomas Wall Centre, 52 Benhill Avenue, Sutton, SM1 4DP
- Wednesday 19th September: 7.00pm – 9.00pm: Bookham Baptist Church, Lower Road, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, KT23 4DH
- Thursday 20th September: 2.00pm – 4.00pm: Banstead Methodist Church, The Drive, Banstead, SM7 1DA
- Tuesday 25th September: 7.00pm – 9.00pm: Mitcham Parish Church, The Parish Centre, Church Path, Mitcham, CR4 3BP
For more information visit their website to find out more: www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk.